ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER | COTTONWOOD
Job no: 514666
Work type: Full time
Location: Chilliwack, British Columbia
Join the Michael Hill team at our Cottonwood store as an Assistant Store Manager.
About the Opportunity
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be aiding the Store Manager to achieve optimum profitability and growth within the business, by both individually and the team collectively meeting sales targets. You will be leading and developing the Sales Professional Team towards achieving the store projected financial targets. Our comprehensive training program will support and enable you to align your previous sales experience with our framework. We are seeking engaging leaders with previous demonstrated success in a fast-paced sales environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have excelled in either a sales environment or business development role.
More About You
- 2 – 3 years of retail sales experience, jewellery or luxury retail sales is desirable
- Proven ability to deliver results in a sales driven and/or highly measured environment
- A demonstrated history of achievement
- A commitment to inspiring people to succeed
- Ability to create a positive, energetic culture
- The desire to shine in a challenging retail environment
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and public holidays
More About Us
- We’re renowned for our ability to teach what you need to know to succeed.
- We provide a comprehensive co-insured medical benefits package for you and your loved ones (dependents)
- Lucrative additional earning potential through our performance incentive program
- A world class training program and ongoing coaching and development to help you reach your full potential
- An all-expenses paid trip to our prestigious awards events for top sales performers
- Team member discounts across our full range of brilliant products
- A supportive, diverse and inclusive team
- A progressive and tech savvy organizational culture
Realize your potential today – Apply Now!